Followers

Sunday 11 September 2016

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog.  If you've popped over from my previous blog, thank you for sticking with me.  But if you are new to Stampin' Up! you are really in for a treat.  I will be showcasing Stampin' Up! products on this blog and hope to inspire you with my makes.  In order to kick things off, I have made a card using some of my favourites from the Stampin' Up! annual catalogue 2016/17.  There are so many lovely products.  If you would like to see more simply click on the catalogue picture to the right.


I masked off a section of Whisper White cardstock and stamped using Sweet Sugarplum and Night of Navy with the Blooms and Wishes stamp set.  After removing the masking tape, I added three butterflies, using the Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches, in matching cardstock.  I shaped the wings for dimension.  I created the sentiment with the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and Classic Label Punch in the same in colours.  For more information on any of the featured products, simply click on the supply list at the end of this post.  And now for a close-up!


Happy crafting,
Rachel x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment