Today's post is going to be a bit different as I am going to focus on all the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. There are quite a few! If you would like to start your own business, share your crafting passion or you just love a bargain, Stampin' Up! definitely has something to offer. Let me start by sharing the Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart.
To LOVE what we do and SHARE what we love as we help others ENJOY creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... - In this we make a difference.
This perfectly sums up Stampin' Up! as I have made so many great friends, shared so much enjoyment with others and I feel I've made a difference.
I have compiled a list of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but there is so much more to gain.
· an opportunity to pre-order new products
· earn free products - for every order over £150 you can choose free products
· Sale-a-Bration - held from January to March every year. For every £45 spent, you can choose an exclusive item from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue
· discount on crafting products - Bronze Elite demos receive a 20% discount per order and from Silver and above you receive a 25% discount per order
· monthly crafty meetings
· make new crafty friends
· an opportunity to run your own business, determining your own hours and goals
· printable resources provided by Stampin' Up! - professional product photography, flyers and class instructions
· a plethora of dedicated social media help on Facebook and YouTube
· Stampin' University - an online resource full of inspiration regarding the business opportunity
· quarterly Stampin' Success magazine filled with inspirational projects and business tips
· incentive trips - previous destinations have included Thailand, the Mediterranean and Mexico
· attend OnStage events - held twice a year in April and November at venues around the world (OnStage November 2018 is in Orlando, Florida!)
· an opportunity to be considered for the Artisan Design Team
These are just some of the great benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Maybe you'll find some others when you sign up! There is a great joining deal happening during July so please don't miss out. For more info on the deal have a look at my post July Wins. It explains the offer and how you can join my team. If you have any questions, please get in touch via email.