Followers

Friday 6 April 2018

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - That Little Bit Extra...

Hi Crafters,

Welcome to the latest Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop.  This month we are showcasing the extras in the catalogues - ribbon, sequins, wooden embellishments and all the other wonderful things that five that extra special something to your projects.


I've gone all out bling!  I'm showcasing Stampin' Up! glitter and sequins.  I used the double sided sticky sheets to make my own glitter-filled die cuts.  


I created a card blank from Whisper White cardstock and then layered up using Stampin' Dimensionals.  I cut the flowers out by running through the Big Shot four times and then laying the die-cuts back into the space.  I backed with double sided sticky sheets and then added silver, gold and Dazzling Diamonds glitter into the open sticky areas, pressing down to seal.  I cut three of the Happy Birthday Thinlits and layered on top using liquid glue.  My finishing touch was to add the three silver sequins.

I hope you are enjoying our hop that little bit extra this month!  To keep hopping, head over to Courtenay's fabulous creation using the next arrow below.  If you get lost there is a list of all those participating at the end of this post.



Happy crafting,
Rachel x



2. Anastasia Radloff









Product List

9 comments:

  1. i gasped! This is amazing!!!! It's completely inspired me.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel this is gorgeous! I may have to case this. TSF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful - I love white on white!!
    Permission to case please? Will link back to your blog of course.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! Going to CASE your techniques! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, I just love the whole effect

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great I love what you have done with it

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I really love this white on white, so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very eye catching, like how gold/silver/white sparkles under the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply stunning card. Love all the detail and the way you have used the glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete