Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Itty Bitty Tropical by Stampin' Up!

Hi Crafters,

I'm back with an itty bitty card using the Itty Bitty Greetings from Stampin' Up! teamed with the Tropical Chic bundle.  This card measures 3" square and fits perfectly with Stampin' Up!'s 3" x 3" Whisper White envelopes.  This size is great for using up the small bits of scrap card that we just can't bear to through away. 



I started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock cut to 6" x 3" and scored at 3" to create my card blank.  I added a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock on top creating a layer.  I used the leaf panel die from the Tropical Thinlits to cut the background image in Shaded Spruce cardstock and then snipped away the frame.  To create dimension, I popped up the leaves using Stampin' Dimensionals.  I punched a 1 1/8" scalloped circle in Flirty Flamingo and topped this with a 1" circle in Whisper White which I used to stamp my sentiment.  The leaf was stamped off for fourth generation in Shaded Spruce as my ink pad is new and super juicy.  Just the way I like them!  I then over stamped my sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings in Flirty Flamingo.  To finish I added three iridescent sequins.  


This was definitely one of my favourite sets from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue as it reminded me of Hawaii.  I visited back in October 2016 and I have so many scrapbook pages planned!  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment