Followers

Saturday 9 November 2019

Happy Birthday Flowers and Butterflies with Stampin' Up!

Hi Crafters,

It was my mother-in-law's birthday a couple of days ago and I wanted to share the card I made for her special day.  I chose to use the Stampin' Up! Bloom and Grow stamp set paired with the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder and die cuts from the Butterfly Beauty Dies. 


I used a standard half sheet of A4 Whisper White for the card base and then added a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock which had been embossed with the Tufted 3D embossing folder.  I cut the piece on the diagonal and added it to my card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I also added a strip of Copper Foil Sheet along the diagonal edge for added glitz.  I stamped the floral image from the Bloom and Grow stamp set in Versamark ink on Shimmery White cardstock and then heat embossed with copper embossing powder.  I used an Aqua Painter and inks in Calypso Coral and Pretty Peacock to colour the flowers and Garden Green for the leaves.  i used the co-ordinating dies to cut out the floral image and then popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment from the Perennial Birthday stamp set in Pretty Peacock and then added three butterflies from the Butterfly Beauty Dies to match.  

Happy crafting, 
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment