Followers

Friday 10 July 2020

We Fall In... Colours Blog Hop for July 2020

Hi crafters, 

I'm hopping again with the We Fall In... Colours team who are an international group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that share inspiration and creativity on a colour theme every month.  If you have come from Anja's post, you are on the right track.  There is also a full list of participants at the end of this post.  



This month we are showcasing projects featuring Crushed Curry, Cinnamon Cider and Poppy Parade.  These colours are outside my comfort zone, but when I turned my attention to the Rooted in Nature stamp set everything just clicked into place!



I stamped the skeleton leaves in the three challenge colours - Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade and Cinnamon Cider onto a card base made from half an A4 sheet of Thick Whisper White cardstock.  I ran a panel of Cinnamon Cider cardstock though the Woodland Embossing Folder and then covered the raised portions with Shimmer Paint in Champagne Mist.  I trimmed the panel down and tore along the bottom edge before adhering in the top centre of the card.  I stamped the tree image from the Rooted in Nature stamp set using Stampin' Write Markers in the challenge colours onto Whisper White cardstock and used the co-ordinating Nature's Roots dies to cut it out and layered it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I added a sentiment in Cinnamon Cider from the Field of Flowers stamp set.  

I hope you are inspired by these colours and I can't wait to see what everyone else has made.  To keep hopping, just click the next button to head to Daniela's post.  



Happy crafting, 
Rachel x


Blog Hop Roll Call List

Product List

10 comments:

  1. Great idea and design! Like it a lot.
    Lg Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great autumnal Card you have succeeded there. Once again perfectly implemented.

    Best regards Samira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rachel,

    Beautyful card! :-)

    Liebe Grüße
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful fall card you showed us. I like it very much.
    Best regards Liane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine so schöne Karte. Die Farben passen einfach super zum Herbst😍
    LG Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rachel,
    Great idea! Nice Card.
    Greets Silke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I love your project and I love this Stampset. It is one of my first stampsets and it's still one of my favorites.
    Best regards Martina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel,
    a card full of techniques an WOWs :-)
    Waltraud

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. Thank you for reminding me of this set :)
    x Sigrid

    ReplyDelete