Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Tasteful Touches from Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

I actually have a card for you today that I made about 6 months ago!  All the products used are still current, although our Whisper White cardstock has been replaced with Basic White.  I used the Flowers for Every Season DSP paired with the Woodland embossing folder to create a unique background.  


I used Misty Moonlight cardstock for the embossing and then added a torn strip of the Flowers For Every Season DSP at the bottom.  I stamped the sentiment from the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set in Versamark ink then heat embossed in white.  I used the co-ordinating Tasteful Labels Dies to make a topper and backed this with some of the Denim Ribbon.  This ribbon is a great match to the Misty Moonlight cardstock if you don't have the co-ordinating In Color ribbon.  I finished off with some Basic Rhinestone Jewels.  

I love how the cardstock co-ordinates with the colours in the Designer Series Paper.  You could easily change up the sentiment for any occasion too.  

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment