Followers

Monday 28 February 2022

A New Beginning!

Hi crafters,

In case you've been wondering what I've been up to lately, I'm here to fill you in on a couple of changes.  I resigned from Stampin' Up! at the end of September 2021 and I'm no longer a Demonstrator.  There were a couple of reasons behind my decision.  Firstly, I really wanted to use and showcase products from multiple companies and this isn't allowed when you sign the Demonstrator Agreement.  Secondly, there were several SU! products that were reappearing catalogue after catalogue and I think I just needed a change.  I still love Stampin' Up! products and will continue to use them in my crafting.  However, I kept seeing and lusting after products from a range of other companies such as Simon Says Stamp, Hero Arts, Pinkfresh Studio, Honey Bee Stamps, Ranger and more so I made the decision to resign.  Now the crafty world is my oyster!  

So in honour of branching out, here are a few cards I've made with products from various companies, all named above.  






Happy crafting, 

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment