Followers

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Christmas Craft Creations November 2023 Challenge - Add a Hat

Hi crafters,

I'm back to share more inspiration for the latest challenge over at Christmas Craft Creations.

This month our theme is Add a Hat.  We would love to see your take on this theme.  



I was feeling the frosty vibes for my card!  I started by stamping the Simon Hurley/Ranger Stippled background stamp in Morning ink from Simon Says Stamp.  It's pretty faint in the photos but more impactful in real life.  I used the Spellbinders Let It Snowman A2 Cardfront die set which is great for a quick card as all the elements for card are included in one die set.  The original die features a leaf arch but I cut them off and added snowflakes instead.  I cut the snowman out from Spellbinders Pop-Up Die Cutting Glitter Foam Sheets in white.  I created the snowman's hat from glossy black cardstock and silver foil cardstock.  I finished off with a silver foil sentiment die cut.  

We are loving your creations for our Add a Hat challenge so far and keep them coming in!  You have until 12 December 2023 at 6pm GMT to submit your entry.

Happy Christmas crafting,

Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment