Followers

Sunday 25 March 2018

Sweet Little Congratulations

Hi Crafters,

I have a second card for you today and this time I've gone super cute with the Sweet Little Something stamp set.  I paired this adorable bunny with the Amazing Congratulations stamp set, also from the Spring/Summer 2018 catalogue.  

Sweet Little Something

Amazing Congratulations


The three-step stamping process for the bunny and sentiment was really easy using my new Stamparatus.  If you didn't manage to pre-order one of these amazing tools, you can purchase from 1 June when the new Annual Catalogue launches.  The Stamparatus is a must for every crafter.  

I used the current sketch over at the Global Design Project as my inspiration.  


I created a Perfect Plum card blank and layered up a piece of the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper in Sweet Sugarplum on top.  My embossed layer is Pink Pirouette and I used the Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder which is one of my all time favourites.  I stamped the bunny in Pink Pirouette, Sweet Sugarplum and Perfect Plum and actually did gasp when it worked first time!  Thank you Stamparatus!  I die cut the bunny using the largest of the Layering Oval Framelits and popped it up using Stampin' Dimensionals.  

The sentiment was also stamped using the same colours with my Stamparatus and then I fussy cut around the outline which was actually pretty easy.  I'm not usually a fan of fussy cutting as I'm so particular but this was rather theraputic!  Maybe I'll become a fussy cutting fan after all!  To finish off, I added some 1/4" Copper Trim and tied a bow by hand.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Global Design Project 130 - Sketch Challenge

Happy crafting, 
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment