Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2018

New Blended Seasons by Stampin' Up!

Hi Crafters,

This is an exciting post about a fabulous new bundle called Blended Seasons which is only available for the month of August or while stocks last.  It's simply beautiful and the images will suit so many projects over the year.  


But there's more!  For every £45 you spend in August, you'll receive a voucher for £4.50 off in September which is just in time for the launch of the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Catalogue on 5 September.


I created this card for a colour challenge and then realised I had used Petal Pink instead of Powder Pink!  I loved the result so much I thought I would share anyway.


I created a card blank in Petal Pink cardstock using my Simply Scored board which is an absolute crafting must-have. I stamped the floral image in Versamark on Shimmery White cardstock and then added White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with a heat tool.  Squeezing the lids of the ink pads, I picked up the colour using an Aqua Painter and coloured the image in Petal Pink, Coastal Cabana and Shaded Spruce.  I blended the Petal Pink and Coastal Cabana inks for the flower petals.  I stamped my sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings in Shaded Spruce and then finished off with some self-adhesive sequins.  

I really hope this card inspires you to try watercolouring with heat embossing.  It's very calming after a stressful day.  Don't forget that the Blended Seasons Bundle is only available while stocks last or until the end of August, so grab yours now.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment