Followers

Tuesday 18 September 2018

A Little Hello from Stampin' Up!

Hi Crafters,

I hope this post finds you well.  I'm back into study mode now that the new college year has begun but I'm determined to keep crafting!  It will certainly reduce my stress levels!  

I have a Memories & More card today.  The Tea Room Memories & More card pack contains 50 double-sided cards, 6 single-sided foiled cards and 4 sticker sheets.  The versatility and quantity mean that you can make so many different cards with just one pack.  These packs are also great for quick makes. 

  • Images © [2018] Stampin’ Up!

My card blank is made from Night of Navy cardstock and was actually left over from another project.   I used Coastal Cabana cardstock with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch to create some interest and tied this into the sentiment by using the same colour of ink.  I cut out my sentiment with the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies.  



The Calypso Coral portion of the card is a single card from the Tea Room Memories & More card pack.  To create the focal image I began by cutting the edges of the butterfly wings with a craft knife and then added Wink of Stella in clear to really make them sparkle. 


I hope you'll be inspired to try some Memories & More for cardmaking.  These card packs are also great for quick scrapbooking projects.  Stay tuned for more! 

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment