Followers

Sunday 16 September 2018

Thank You Cards and Gifts

Hi Crafters,

Today's project was one that had me burning the midnight oil!  I had so many ideas for thank you gifts for the staff at my placement (Early Years Department) that I really couldn't decide on one.  However, I was pleased with how these cards and gifts turned out.  The theme this week over at Global Design Project is School Days and this fits perfectly.  



I created five cards with matching keyrings.  The gingerbread charms are retired but The Gingerbread Man was the story of the term so I thought it made for a fitting gift.


I created card blanks in Mint Macaron and Rich Razzleberry cardstock, running the fronts through the Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  This is a great design if you just need a simple something for the background.  I added a card from the Delightfully Detailed Memories & More Card Pack to each background only adhering on the left and bottom so that I could slot the keyring over the top right corner.  I cut a Thank You sentiment from the Thank You Thinlits Die in Smoky Slate cardstock and covered this with Wink of Stella for sparkle.  The keyrings were created from headpins covered in beads and a gingerbread man charm.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Global Design Project #155 - School Days

Happy crafting, 
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment