Followers

Friday 25 January 2019

Humming Along from Stampin' Up!

Hi Crafters,

I have a bit of a hot mess card for you today!  I created a no-line watercolour image which looks great from some distance away but up close, well, not so much! I used the new Humming Along stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer Catalogue and I love the images in this set.  



The sentiments in this set are also really useful and the mix of fonts is very on trend.  I used the humming bird image and the birthday sentiment on today's make. 

    
As you can see - a hot mess!  I stamped the humming bird in second generation Sahara Sand ink and then used my Aqua Painters to pick up ink in Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist, Mint Macaron and Gorgeous Grape.  I added splatters by tapping the Aqua Painter onto its lid once I had picked up some ink.  I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto vellum and then attached by placing glue behind the three Glitter Enamel Dots.  The left side of the vellum is tucked and hidden under the top layer of the card.  

I hope you like this no-line watercolour look and give it a try too.  I had a lot of fun making this card.

Happy crafting, 
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment