Followers

Saturday 2 June 2018

New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue Top Ten Products

Hi Crafters,

The brand new annual catalogue from Stampin' Up! launched yesterday!  Click on the cover image in the right-hand sidebar to view the electronic version of the catalogue.  If you would like a hard copy, simply send me an email with your name and address (I will never spam you - it's not cool) and I'll pop a shiny new catalogue into the post for you.  

I've compiled a list of my Top 10 New Products:


10.  Bokeh Dots Stamp Set (Distinktive)





9.  Stitched All Around Bundle (wood or clear mount)





8.  Big Shot Embossing Mats





7.  Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper




6.  Swirly Frames Stamp Set (photopolymer)





5.  Darling Label Punch Box (photopolymer)



4.  Dandelion Wishes (wood or clear mount)





3.  Tropical Chic Bundle (wood or clear mount)





2.  Delicate Lace Edgelits





1.  Stamparatus Stamping Tool


What are your favourite new products - did you see them in the list above or maybe you've spotted other must-haves?  Let me know in the comments.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment