Followers

Monday 25 June 2018

Stampin' Up! Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper Day 1

Hi Crafters,

Today is the start of my week of posts featuring the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  This paper is so beautiful and super versatile.  




The pack includes four full sheets of a floral laser-cut design and four sheets of panels and borders, which can be separated for many projects.  I have made all the projects using just one sheet of the paper. 


I made a card blank using the new Mango Melody A4 cardstock - this colour is just delicious!  I added a piece of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP) which is my favourite design from the pack.  I've made myself a promise to use up my DSP this year and this is just the start!  I cut the circles panel from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and then inked over it in Soft Sea Foam using a sponge dauber.  This ties in with the colours in the DSP.  Once this was adhered using Liquid Multipurpose Glue, I added the Celebrate sentiment from the Celebrate You Thinlit Dies in Mango Melody.  I popped this up using Stampin' Dimensionals.  

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the next installment featuring the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment