Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Stampin' Up! Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper Day 3

Hi Crafters,

Welcome to Day 3 of the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper feature and today's card is a super quick make.  




I used the pre-printed Delightfully Detailed Note Cards and Envelopes for my card base and then attached the floral panel from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper on top using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.  Something I haven't mentioned in my previous posts is that the paper is double-sided with Whisper White on one side and Very Vanilla on the other.  I have used the Very Vanilla side for this card to tie-in with the Note Card.  



I created a bow using four sections of the Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon.  This ribbon is super soft and adds a luxury element to any project.  My sentiment, from the Detailed with Love stamp set, was stamped in Rich Razzleberry and cut out using the Stitched Shapes oval.  

If you missed Day 1 and Day 2 of the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper adventure, you can still catch up.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment