Followers

Sunday 30 August 2020

Festive Sunday Inspiration 3 - Snowflake Splendour Suite from Stampin' Up!

 Hi friends,

Today is the third installment in my Festive Sunday Inspiration series.  There is still time to catch the first and second posts though.  I will be bringing you a post every Sunday until 29 November featuring festive projects to spark your creativity.  Projects will feature Stampin' Up! products and a variety of techniques.  If you would like to purchase any of the products for yourself, please visit my online shop which is open 24/7. 

After cutting up the gorgeous Designer Series Paper, I used the scraps the make this card, along with some Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper snowflakes and an Itty Bitty sentiment.  I have quite a few more cards made with the Snowflake Splendor Suite so stay tuned for them in the coming weeks.  


I created a card base using Whisper White cardstock.  I adhered the strips of DSP to a panel of Whisper White cardstock, making sure they were offset.  I find it hard to do random!  I cut one of the Nesting Labels Dies from Whisper White cardstock and stamped a greeting from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set in Balmy Blue on top.  I added three die cut snowflakes from Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and finished off with a Blue Adhesive-Backed Gem in the centre of each.  This is a simple card for mass producing at Christmas and could also be redesigned with non-Christmas items for any occasion.  

Happy crafting,

Rachel x


Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment