Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Stamping' Up! Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue 2020 Favourites

Hi crafters,

It's here!  The brand new Stampin' Up! August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue launched today and I'm sharing my favourites from the catalogue.  Although the title suggests a mini catalogue, there are plenty of inspiring new products and some returning faves to fill your Autumn/Winter crafting needs.  


Click the cover image above to view the online version of the new catalogue.  You can also request a hard copy by sending me an email with your postal address and I'll pop one out to you free of charge.  

Now, without further ado, let me introduce my catalogue favourites.  I could easily have added quite a few more but here is a Top Twelve!

Product List

Are any of your favourites on my list too?  Let me know by leaving a comment below.  I can't wait to share what I've been creating so far.  Stay tuned for some crafty inspiration coming your way soon.  

Happy crafting, 
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment