Followers

Friday 6 August 2021

Crafty Collaborations Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop

Hi crafters,

I'm back with another great blog hop today from the Crafty Collaborations team.  We are a group of international Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who love to share our passion for creativity through our blog hops.  Our theme for this blog hop is Sale-A-Bration (SAB).  Stampin' Up! is now offering two SABs every year.  You have August and September to earn free products and they are all amazing.  I had a hard time choosing which to showcase.  You can earn free product for every £45 spend for Level 1 and a £90 for Level 2 products.  There is a full list of participants further down in this post.  


I created a card using the Counting Sheep stamp set and co-ordinating Sheep Dies.  This is a really simple card but I've added a wobble feature to make it super fun.  

I used Thick Basic White A4 cardstock for the card base.  I cut a panel of Basic White cardstock and started ink blending the bottom with Garden Green ink using a Blending Brush.  I cut a cloud template from the Basic Borders Dies and used this with Balmy Blue ink to form the clouds.  I stamped the sheep image from the Counting Sheep stamp set in Grey Granite ink and then cut this out with the co-ordinating Sheep Dies.  I used a small scrap of Window Sheet to make the sheep wobble.  I simply scored a thin strip of the Window Sheet every 1/2 inch and then concertina folded it.  The fence was made from four die cuts of Soft Suede cardstock and attached with Multipurpose Glue.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Grey Granite ink using my Stamparatus for placement.  

I hope you can see the wobble feature from this photo.  


Now it's time to head to your next inspiration point and keep hopping. 



Don't forget to add your SAB items to your shopping basket today.  Let us know your favourites too. 

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

9 comments: