Followers

Sunday 8 August 2021

Global Design Project #303 - Theme Challenge - Flower Power

Hi crafters,

I have a card to enter for the latest challenge over at Global Design Project and their theme is flower power.  This is right up my street!

I have gone to the dark side for my make today!  I used predominantly black cardstock with accents of gold.  

I created a base card from Basic Black cardstock.  I stamped my floral image from the Forever Blossoms stamp set onto a panel of Basic Black cardstock in Versamark ink and then heat embossing using gold powder.  I arranged the Playful Alphabet Dies to spell wonderful over the heat embossed panel and then ran this through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.  I cut the letters an additional three times for dimension.  I used the Gold Foil Sheets cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies to frame the focal image.  I adhered everything to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  A fairly simple card but I hope it has the wow factor.  

I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project #303 - Theme Challenge:  Flower Power

Happy crafting,

Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment