Followers

Saturday 30 June 2018

Stampin' Up! Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper Day 6

Hi Crafters,

We are nearly there on our Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper journey!  Welcome to Day 6.  The previous posts are still available to view too - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5



I created a card blank from Basic Gray cardstock and ran this through the Big Shot using the Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I had spent a wonderful time a few days previously creating numerous Brusho Crystal Colours backgrounds on Shimmery White cardstock and I used this behind the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  This background uses Prussian Blue and Red Brushos.  The background was also stamped using the flower image from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set in Craft (white) ink.  I just managed to cut the sentiment from the Sunshine Wishes using the same piece of Brusho cardstock and shadowed this with a die cut in Whisper White.  I finished off with three metallic sequins.  


Only one day left in the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper journey.  I would love to know your favourite project and whether you've been inspired.  Leave me a comment below and let me know.  

Happy crafting, 
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment