Followers

Monday 10 June 2019

Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2019-20 Favourites

Hi Crafters,

The Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue for 2019-20 is here and I'm sharing my favourite new products.  If you would like to see the full catalogue, simply click the cover image in the right-hand sidebar.  Otherwise, you can request a hard copy by simply sending me an email with your postal address and I'll pop one out to you free of charge.  There is nothing quite like a brand new catalogue to get my creative mojo buzzing.  


These are five of my favourite products so far.  I'm sure there will be many more as the months progress and the orders arrive!  
Leave a Little Sparkle Stamp Set



Dinoroar Suite Bundle




Butterfly Wishes Stamp Set



A Little Lace Bundle



Follow Your Art Suite Bundle


Did I pick any of your favourites?  Let me know what you're excited to create.  If you would like to purchase any of the featured products, there are direct links below.  My online store also has many more wonderful products for every project, simply click the image in the right-hand sidebar.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment