Followers

Friday 3 April 2020

Global Design Project #234 - Sketch Challenge

Hi Crafters,

Every Monday I check out the new challenge from the Global Design Project team and this week I'm finally joining in with a rainbow card.  This week's theme a sketch challenge and I've included the GDP image for reference.  


I started by creating my background on Whisper White cardstock.  I inked through one of Basic Pattern Decorative Masks with all of the 2018-2020 In Colours and Gorgeous Grape to create a rainbow pattern.  I trimmed the panel down and attached it to a black mat which I adhered to my card base created from half a sheet of A4 Whisper White cardstock.



I added a vellum banner using the Banner Punch.  I stamped the umbrella image from the Under My Umbrella stamp set in Versamark ink on Basic Black cardstock and heat embossed in white.  I used the Umbrella Builder Punch to cut out my images.  I added punched shapes to a die cut circle from the Stitched Shapes dies using Stampin' Dimensionals.  I also white heat embossed my sentiment onto Basic Black cardstock and then fussy cut using Paper Snips.  

I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project #234 Sketch Challenge.
Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment