Followers

Wednesday 23 August 2023

Christmas Craft Creations August 2023 Challenge - Clean and Simple

Hi crafters,

I have super exciting news!  I'm now part of the Christmas Craft Creations Design Team. Christmas Craft Creations (CCC) is a monthly challenge blog for Christmas projects.  There are two inspiration posts a month from the Launch Team and the Reminder Team, which I've joined.  

August's CCC challenge is all about Clean and Simple (CAS) cards.  I chose to use mainly Spellbinders products because they had just shown up in the mail.  I created a standard American A2 card base at 4.25" x 5.5" on white cardstock.  I embossed a slightly smaller panel of white cardstock using the Spellbinders Adorning the Tree 3D embossing folder.  I pulled out my Glimmer machine and used gold foil with the A Merry Little Christmas Sentiments hot foil plate set by Yana Smakula for Spellbinders.  I popped the sentiment up using foam tape.  I used various small foliage dies from two Spellbinders die sets - Joy and Christmas Blooms.  I cut the foliage from white cardstock and inked using paper pouncers and Concord & 9th inks.  I finished off the small poinsettia with tiny dot die cuts from gold foil cardstock.  


We would be delighted to have you join us for our Clean and Simple challenge this month which ends on Tuesday 12 September at 6pm GMT.  A great way to get a head start on your Christmas crafting or add to your finished cards.  

Happy Christmas crafting,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I just love this 3D embossing folder and the pops of color you added with the flowers and sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete