Followers

Wednesday 8 November 2023

Christmas Craft Creations - November Challenge Launch - Add a Hat

Hi crafters,

I'm joining in with the launch team for the new challenge over at Christmas Craft Creations.  The month we are adding a hat!

I went with a snowman for my card and I have a spoiler for my reminder post - it's another snowman but in a completely different style!   


I die cut the green cardstock panel with the Pretty Pink Posh Eyelet Rectangles Dies and masked off the edges before using their Winter Words stencil in green ink for a tone on tone background.  I found a scrap of an old background made using the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Christmas Lights stencil.  Each coloured bulb has a layer of Glossy Accents for added shine.  Finally I created my snowman using the Peeking Snowman die set from Hero Arts.  I couldn't resist this cutie!  I cut the base from white and then added coloured cardstock for the scarf, gloves and nose.  I used a black glossy cardstock for the snowman's hat and finished off with black gems for his eyes.  

The countdown to Christmas is fairly ticking on, so make sure to join us for our add a hat theme this month.  You have until 12 December 2023 at 6 p.m. GMT to submit your entry.

Happy Christmas crafting,

Rachel 

1 comment: