Followers

Wednesday 24 January 2024

Christmas Craft Creations January Challenge Reminder - Glitter and Sparkle

Hi Crafters,

The Christmas Craft Creations Reminder Team is back with more fabulous inspiration for our January challenge.  This month's theme is Glitter and Sparkle.  




I started with a white American A2 cardbase.  I used the Hero Arts Poinsettia Bold Prints Stamp with Versamark clear sticky ink on black cardstock.  I poured on Hero Arts Gold Glitter Embossing Powder and heat set.  I actually have a whole background piece left from making this card so I'll have to use that up soon.  I created a sentiment using the Concord & 9th Festive Phrases stamp and co-ordinating die set on white and black cardstock with gold embossing powder.  I popped up the sentiment for added dimension.  

I hope you can join us for our Glitter and Sparkle theme.  You have until 13 February 2024 at 6pm GMT to submit your entry.

Happy Christmas crafting,

Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment