Followers

Sunday 22 January 2017

Mr & Mrs!

Hi Crafters,

I am showcasing how the wonderful Stampin' Up Stitched Framelits can be used with other crafting products you may already have in your stash.  The dies have just come back into stock and they are so versatile.  The set comprises circle, square and oval dies which means you can find a die for every card.


I used the second smallest circle die to cut from a custom background.  I made the background using Pixie Powders from Cosmic Shimmer.  I really does shimmer in real life!  I also added silver gilding wax to the Mr & Mrs die cut.  I love the way it looks on black cardstock.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Sketch Saturday 447

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, this is so pretty! The silver is just perfect for your sentiment! So happy you joined us at Sketch Saturday! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Rachel. Love the Mr & Mrs die. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope you join us again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete