Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Pretty Kitty

Hi Crafters,

I have been making good use of the new Stampin' Up watercolour pencils and I have a brand new card for you today.  The pencils are so easy to use and really blend well with either an Aquapainter or Blender pen.

I recently treated myself to a new stamp set from the annual catalogue - Pretty Kitty.  It's a super cute set featuring lots of kittens in various poses.  I absolutely fell in love with the image I've used on this card.


It's hard to capture but I have actually coloured above the image to represent the sky.  Isn't this just adorable?!


Do you have a favourite set in the annual catalogue or maybe there is one in the Spring/Summer Occasions catalogue that you just can't put down?

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another card featuring another pretty kitty!  As always the full supply list is at the end of the post.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment