Followers

Friday 31 March 2017

A Special Reason

Hi Crafters,

I have been playing with some Stampin' Up! reinkers and I've made quite a few different patterns.  Today's card features a background made using reinkers in Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight.  I have also used the Special Reason stamp set and matching thinlits dies.  


To create the background I dotted the reinkers onto a Tim Holtz felt pad and then applied with light tapping all over the Whisper White cardstock.  I added some washi tape from the Floral Boutique range and then arranged my stamped and die cut images on top.

Don't forget that this is the last few hours of Sale-A-Bration.  You can earn free products with every £45 you spend.  Be sure to check out my store before this fabulous offer ends.  You could add the Make a Medallion stamp set to your order for free!

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment