Followers

Friday 18 August 2017

Global Stamping Friends Anniversary Blog Hop

Hi Crafters,

We are back at Global Stamping Friends for our One Year Anniversary!  I haven't been part of the blog hop for that long but it's a great achievement and we are celebrating with another hop!



Our theme for this blog hop is anniversary and I've gone traditional with a twist!  



I absolutely adore this paper and knew I had to use it for my card.  I added the scalloped border from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits dies.  To create the crosshatch effect, I used some new washi that will be available in the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue launching on 1 September.  It's pretty special!  


I heat embossed my sentiment in gold and added some leaves from a new Leaf Punch in Pear Pizzazz to match the colours of the DSP.  I used Pool Party for the background piece.  To hop to the next blog simply click the next arrow and head on over to Christina's blog for more inspiration.


I really hope you can join us for our One Year Anniversary blog hop and comment along the way.  A full blog list is shown below.

Happy hopping,

Rachel x


18. Rachel Macleod ***You are here***

Product List

10 comments:

  1. lovely card I just love the gold heat embossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brilliant use of that gold washi tape! I would never have thought of that, but it really completes your card so beautifully. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. I love the heat embossing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The embossing and the leaves are just made for the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold embossing suits that gorgeous DSP. Great use of the Washi Tape too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and I love the use of Washi tape to make the cross hatch- clever! Love that stamp set as well! Thank you for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the paper really shines through on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Rachel.... love your washi crosshatch... that works so well....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with the washi tape! Now I need it too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Embossing makes every card special. Love your card

    ReplyDelete