Followers

Sunday 22 July 2018

Inspire Create Challenge #022 Entry

Hi Crafters,

I'm back with a challenge entry after being inspired by Emma Goddard's creation for the Inspire Create Challenges Design Team.  I actually created two cards using the colour combo but then I realised that Petal Pink had infiltrated my designs rather than Powder Pink!  It was back to the drawing board again!  Stay tuned to see those cards in posts coming up later this week.  So, back to the challenge and this is the actual colour combo!



I decided to put my Stamparatus through it's paces for this card and wow did it deliver!  I stated with a piece of Powder Pink cardstock cut to 4.75" square.  Using a plastic template I created with my Cricut, I created a wreath pattern using Powder Pink, Coastal Cabana and Shaded Spruce ink pads.  Each image is inked and stamped multiple times by rotating the cardstock and placing back into the template.  I'll have a video for you shortly showing exactly what I mean so be sure to check back.  I added the pearls to the centre as the finishing touch and I was really pleased with how this turned out and it's not often I feel that way!


Have you picked up the Stamparatus yet?  If not, head over to my online shop (link in right-hand sidebar) and nab one for yourself.  It's open 24/7!

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Inspire.Create.Challenges #022 - Colour Challenge


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment