Followers

Sunday 29 July 2018

Share What You Love with Stampin' Up!'s Specialty DSP

Hi Crafters,

I have a super simple card for you today which showcases the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP).  I am seriously head over heels for this paper.  The designs are really versatile and the colour palette sings to me too.  


I started by making an A5 cardblank on my Simply Scored board using Whisper White cardstock and then cut another strip of Whisper White to layer my DSP on top.  I used Rich Razzleberry cardstock for my sentiment and then covered with a layer of clear Wink of Stella.  This really glistens in real life.  




I really love the extra details of the foiling in this collection and the designs are just lovely.  Do you have a favourite DSP from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue?  If you do, you could get it for free by purchasing three packs of paper.



Please note that the Share What You Love Specialty DSP is not included in this offer.  However, there are plenty of other beautiful collections to add to your crafting supplies.  Simply click on the image above to start shopping now but be quick as this offer expires on Tuesday 31 July.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment