Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Make a Difference from Stampin' Up!

Hi Crafters,

I'm back with a birthday card today and this one uses beautiful Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Share What You Love Suite.  It comes in 12 x 12" and many of the sheets have foiled accents.  It's great for small cards too as some of the designs are really dainty.  Here is the paper in more detail:



I created a card base using Rich Razzleberry cardstock and then ran another piece through the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  This folder is definitely a favourite of mine.  I added a piece of the Share What You Love DSP to the top portion of the card and placed a portion of one of the Pearlised Doilies on top.  I added a piece of the Rich Razzleberry Velvet ribbon to hide the join and then went about creating my topper.  Using Crumb Cake cardstock I punch out with the Pretty Label punch and then added stamped images from the Make a Difference Stamp set.  This a great alphabet stamp set with alphabets in two different fonts.  I finished by adding some Silver Metallic thread behind and raised up using Stampin' Dimensionals.  


I hope you'll snap up this paper to see the beautiful foiled elements.  Let me know what you'd like to see on the blog by leaving a note in the comments.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment