Followers

Saturday 8 September 2018

New Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Catalogue

Hi Crafters,

The Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Catalogues has launched.  This catalogue has everything you need to get creative for the festive season and beyond.  Maybe Halloween is your thing - well we have an amazing suite of products just for you too.  Stay tuned for some spooky inspiration coming up.

Firstly, I'm kicking off with a Dancing Deer card and showcasing the new Shimmer Paint.  It is seriously lush!

Images © [2018] Stampin’ Up!

I started by creating a card blank in Crumb Cake cardstock as my base.  I ran a piece of Basic Black cardstock through the Big Shot using the new Swirls and Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and then picked up a little Bright Copper Shimmer Paint on my index finger and gently ran that over the embossed card.  I cut it into three and then adhered with Liquid Multipurpose Glue to a piece of Real Red cardstock.  I cut the reindeer from Crumb Cake cardstock using the new Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies and added a red rhinestone to his nose.  I die cut the word Merry from the new Merry Christmas to All bundle in copper foil and then stamped Christmas in Real Red onto a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals on the reindeer and the stamped part of the sentiment.

Images © [2018] Stampin’ Up!

If you would like a paper copy of the new Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue, you can request one by simply emailing me with your name and postal address.  If you can't wait to see all the new goodies, click the link in the right-hand sidebar to view the electronic version.  I would be delighted to hear your favourites.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment