Followers

Thursday 3 January 2019

Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer Catalogue Launch - Favourite Five

Hi Crafters,

I hope you've all had a fabulous festive and are raring to get into the new year.  It's the most wonderful time of year for Stampin' Up! demonstrators and customers.  It's Sale-A-Bration or SAB for short!  For every £45 you spend between now and 31 March, you can earn a free Level 1 product.  If you spend £90, you qualify for a Level 2 product for free which includes a co-ordinating die set.  To view the SAB catalogue, simply click on the SAB image in the right-hand sidebar.  Here are a few of my favourites but I would love to know your favourites.  Leave a comment on this post or send me a quick email if you have any questions.    





Not only can you earn products for free but Stampin' Up! have also launched their Spring/Summer Occasions 2019 catalogue which is bursting with amazing products for all kinds of projects over the next few months.  An electronic version of the catalogue is available in the right-hand sidebar but if you would like a paper copy, please send me an email with your postal address and I'll pop one in the post to you free of charge.  

Now onto the new products!  I've whittled it down to my Top Five but there are so many more to collect.  These are in no particular order because I couldn't choose between them!



These dies also co-ordinate with a bumper stamp set called Well Said which features 51 cling stamps.  If you purchase any bundle you'll save 10%.







This bundle is a great starter for anyone new to die cutting.  However, the dies and stamps can also be purchased separately.  If you are interested in individual items, I've listed each item and bundle in the supply list below.  

Please let me know your favourites.  I'm sure I'll discover many more in the coming months.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment