Followers

Friday 4 January 2019

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - Memories and More

Hi Crafters,

I'm back with another Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop and this month we are showcasing the Memories & More products from Stampin' Up!.  



I've gone out of my comfort zone and made a scrapbook page.  I have done scrapbooking in the past but have neglected it more recently.  The Delightfully Detailed Memories & More card pack features 50 double-sided cards in two sizes.  


I found an adorable picture of my niece, Poppy, that was perfect for my project and whipped this page up in less than an hour.  It is pretty simple but I'm pleased with the finished result and plan to give this as a gift to my Mum and Dad.


I started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock cut to 8.25" and matted an 8" piece of Crumb Cake on top.  I used the Delightfully Detailed Memories & More card pack to create accents around my main image which was layered with Whisper White cardstock.  I've stamped a sentiment in Rich Razzleberry from the new Well Said stamp set and added Poppy's name and age in my own handwriting on the left.  I used the striped stamp from the Incredible Like You stamp set to add the accents to the top and bottom edges.  I used Tear and Tape to secure my photo to the Whisper White cardstock and Liquid Multipurpose Glue for the remainder.  The shadow box frame is not a Stampin' Up! item.

I hope you'll make memories with us on our Memories & More Blog Hop!  To keep hopping and head to Lisa's project, simply click the Next arrow below.  


Don't forget that you can earn free products during Sale-A-Bration.  I've listed all the supplies used down below so you can easily shop my make.    

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Blog Hop Order


Product List

4 comments:

  1. This is great Rachel! I would definitely leave it framed. Mom will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents will love this Rachel. Great layout. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, I am not a fan of the colors in that card pack, but I really LOVE what you did here! I think it's that nice big piece of crumb cake card stock that keeps everything so grounded. And, of course, your clever eye for layout ;-) Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I would never have thought to create a frame using Memories & More products. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete