Followers

Friday 3 May 2019

Creating a Landscape Using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi Crafters,

I saw the current challenge over at the Global Design Project and had a ready-made entry all set to share!  I created this card a couple of weeks ago but with all the essay deadlines, I've been a bit lax in posting!  The end of studying is in sight with only two submissions left - I really can't wait!


I combined the Flowering Desert stamp set from the Spring/Summer Catalogue and the Waterfront stamp set from the Annual Catalogue.



Unfortunately the Flowering Desert stamp set is retiring on 3 June but you can still snap it up while stocks last.  Simply head to my online store using the link on the right to get yours.  


This card is all about the stamping.  I started by brayering the background in Blueberry Bushel and Grapefruit Grove on Whisper White cardstock.  This was light enough that I could stamp the cactus in Garden Green over the top with no discoloration.  I then masked off the cactus using a Post-it Note and stamped the hills in Early Espresso and the shadows on the land in Grapefruit Grove.   I finished off with a sentiment in Blueberry Bushel.  The card base is made from Crumb Cake and I embossed the front using the Subtle embossing folder.  I added Stampin' Dimensionals to my topper to give it some lift.  

I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project Challenge 187 - Create a Landscape.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment