Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Catalogue Top Picks for 2019

Hi Crafters,

It's that time of year again - the launch of the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Catalogue.  This catalogue sure does have something for everyone.  It features Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and beyond.  To view on online version of the catalogue, simply click the cover image in the right-hand sidebar.  If you would like a paper copy, send me an email with your address and I'll pop one in the post to you free of charge. 


It was super hard but I've narrowed down my Top Ten favourites to share.  I'm sure there will be many more added to this list!


Still Scenes Bundle


Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP (6 x 6")


Itty Bitty Christmas Bundle


Boo To You Stamp Set


#Elfie Stamp Set


Let It Snow Suite


So Many Stars Bundle

Brightly Gleaming Suite


Christmas Countdown Project Kit


Nature's Beauty Stamp Set 

The Nature's Beauty Stamp Set is unique because for every stamp set sold, Stampin' Up! is donating £2.50 to a mental heath charity in the UK.  I'll be featuring this stamp set in an upcoming blog post so be sure to check back.  

I've linked all my favourites below if you'd like to check them out for yourself.  Let me know what your favourite new products are by leaving a comment down below.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment