Followers

Monday 9 September 2019

Snowman Season from Stampin' Up!

Hi Crafters,

I'm sharing a super simple card today made with the new Snowman Season photopolymer stamp set from Stampin' Up!.  There are 12 fantastic images in the stamp set.  Even better, there is a co-ordinating punch and you'll save 10% if bought together as a bundle.  These great products and many more can be found in Stampin' Up!'s Autumn/Winter catalogue.  A pdf copy is available in my right-hand sidebar - just click on the cover image.  


My card doesn't feature the punch but it would be super simple to step it up and add a punched element.  I chose to colour my image with watercolour pencils for speed. 


I made a cardbase from Whisper White cardstock to create a frame around my Crumb Cake layer.  I stamped the snowman image in Stazon ink using my Stamparatus.  I coloured with watercolour pencils in Whisper White, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Basic Grey and Pumpkin Pie.  If you're colouring on cardstock that isn't white, putting down a layer of white pencil first will make your colouring more vibrant.  To stamp the sentiment I used Stazon ink but cut apart the words to stack them.  This is a little scary at first but I'll easily be able to line up the words again to stamp as intended. 


Have you had a look at the new Autumn/Winter catalogue?  If not and you'd like a copy sent straight to your door, just drop me an email with your address and I'll send one out to you.  There is something for every creative project you have in mind. 

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment