Followers

Friday 4 October 2019

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - Treat Holders

Hi Crafters, 

It's my favourite Friday of the month and that can mean only one thing!  It's time for another Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop.  You'll find inspiration from Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over the world so I hope you'll hop along.  Our theme this month is Treat Holders - perfectly timed for Halloween and Christmas!  


I chose to use Stampin' Up!'s Kraft Pillow Boxes which come pre-made.  All you have to do is fold down the flaps and you are ready to decorate.  A great shortcut if you are looking for a quick make.  I made three different treat holders featuring similar products in the same colour scheme of Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and kraft.  


The tree treat holder was made using the Pine Tree punch in Silver Glimmer Paper which I coloured with my Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend.  I used the bullet tip as the texture of the Glimmer Paper would destroy the brush nib.  I added a Whisper White flourish of stars from the Stitched Stars Dies behind the tree.  The ribbon on all three treat holders is the Cherry Cobbler Striped Diagonal Ribbon which is great for packaging and more.  


The centre treat holder features the Cup of Christmas Bundle.  I cut the cup and candy cane from Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cardstock, adhering with Liquid Multipurpose Glue and Tear & Tape Adhesive.  I added a stamped sentiment to the tag die from that bundle for each of the treat holders.  



The final treat holder is a very quick and simple design using the Stitched Stars Dies and the tag dies from the Cup of Christmas Bundle.  I stamped in Cherry Cobbler for all three treat holders.  


I hope you'll find lots of inspiration from our blog hop this month.  Don't forget to come back next month for another installment of creativity.  To keep hopping, simply click on the next arrow below to head to Amanda's brilliant creation.  



Happy Crafting,
Rachel x




2. Rachel Macleod *** You are here***



Product List

4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! Love that you used the stars with them also. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot we had these! Those are so beautifully decorated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so easy and yet elegant! Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete