Followers

Friday 13 March 2020

Flutter and Fly with Stampin' Up!

Hi Crafters,

I'm back with another post for today to enter the Global Design Project theme challenge (#231).  The theme is Flutter and Fly so of course I had to get out some butterflies and have a play.  


I used the Butterfly Gala bundle for my butterflies which were simply stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock and cut out using the co-ordinating punch.  My card blank is also made from Whisper White cardstock and I've embossed the front using the Parisian 3D embossing folder.  The 3D embossing folders give so much texture but it's important to spritz your cardstock before running through your die cutting machine as this loosens the fibers and prevents cracking.  I added a subtle hint of Melon Mambo to the background to tie the card together.  


The sentiment comes from the So Sentimental stamp set (cling) and is stamped in Melon Mambo.  I also added some inking around the sentiment leaving a halo of white space to make the sentiment pop.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut out the sentiment panel.  The So Sentimental stamp set also comes as part of a bundle with 10 nesting dies and a 10% saving.  These co-ordinating dies would also work well for this design.  

I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project #231 - Theme Challenge of Flutter and Fly.

I've listed the products used below and if you have any questions, please drop me an email.  There is still time to grab freebies during Sale-A-Bration for each £45 spend.  Don't miss out on this amazing offer which finishes on 31 March 2020. 

Happy crafting,
Rachel x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment