Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Global Design Project Entry - Leaves

 Hi crafters,

There is a new challenge over at the Global Design Project and this week the theme is leaves.  I have fallen head over heels for the Love of Leaves bundle so I know straight away that I wanted to use this for my entry.  

The dies have intricate stitching detail which really makes an impact.  My card actually only features one of the stamped leaves in three different colours - Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze.  


I started by creating a card base from Mossy Meadow cardstock.  Next I took a panel of Whisper White cardstock and ran this though my die cutting machine twice with the large border stitching die to create the background.  I stamped the leaves in Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze and then die cut with the co-ordinating die.  I added the stitching die on top and ran through again.  I adhered the leaves across the centre of the white panel attached to my card base and then flicked some watered down Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint over the top.  I added the gold trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack behind the centre leaf to bring out the gold of the splatter.  Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment in white onto Mossy Meadow cardstock.  The leaves are all popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  

I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project #255 - Leaves


Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment