Followers

Friday 4 June 2021

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - Windows

Hi crafters,

It's the first Friday of the month and that means a Global Stamping Friends blog hop.  We are a group of international Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who love to share our passion for creativity through our monthly hops.  I'm one of the European demos, based in the UK.  This month's theme is Windows If you've come from the wonderful June, you are on the right track.  There is also a full list of participants at the end of this post.  


I had so many ideas for this theme and have ended up with a very simple window card!  I used the You're a Peach Suite and highlighted the Sweet as a Peach Stamp Set, Peach Dies and You're a Peach DSP.  



I created a card blank from Thick Basic White cardstock and then adhered the panel of You're a Peach DSP on top.  I used a die from the Tasteful Labels Dies to create a window to the inside of the card.  I stamped the foliage and flowers from the Sweet as a Peach stamp set in Pear Pizzazz and Calypso Coral and then used the Peach Dies to cut these out.  I added the die cut across the window of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  The sentiment was stamped in Calypso Coral ink and I did this in two stages as the sentiment is landscape rather than stacked.  I did consider cutting my stamp apart but chickened out!  I didn't add any bling to this card as I felt the busy pattern of the DSP was enough.  

I hope you're enjoying our Windows blog hop.  To keep hopping, click the next button below to head to Marieke's great post.  


Blog Hop Roll Call List

3 comments: