Followers

Sunday 16 May 2021

Sending Hugs to You from Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

I've been playing with my new Annual Catalogue goodies and had to start making with the Sending Hugs bundle first.  The bundle comprises the Sending Hugs Stamp Set (11 cling stamps) and the Layering Hugs Dies (8 dies).  Don't forget that each bundle in the catalogue includes a 10% saving.  


I used both the stamp set and dies for my card today.  I have more to share soon, so stay tuned.


I stamped the main image in Versamark ink and then heat embossed in white.  I used Watercolour Pencils in Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.  I blended out the colour with the Blender Pens.  I die cut three each of the hugs letters in Basic White cardstock and layered together.  I stamped the mini sentiment from the Sending Hugs stamp set in Rich Razzleberry cardstock and trimmed out with my mini guillotine.  However, there are dies included to cut out each of the small sentiments.  To finish, I wrapped a piece of white twine around the top of the card and tied a bow of the left, securing with a glue dot.  

Happy crafting, Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment