Followers

Sunday 9 May 2021

Beauty of the Earth Suite from Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

I am sharing a card featuring new products from the Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue today.  In particular I've used the Beauty of the Earth Suite which features on pages 10 & 11 of the catalogue.  The suite comprises the Beauty of Friendship Stamp Set (13 photopolymer images), Beautiful Trees Dies (9 dies), Beauty of the Earth 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper and the Bark 3D Embossing Folder.  


I tried a new to me fun fold and created a z-fold card.  I had far more trouble with this simple design than you can ever imagine but I got there in the end!  I pre-make all my card bases to I just had to score the centre of the front of the card to create the z-fold.  


I adhered two panels of the Beauty of the Earth DSP to the inside and front flap.  This paper is gorgeous in real life and can be used for a variety of projects, including Christmas.  Is it too early to mention the C word?!  Next I stamped the tree image in Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot and Sahara Sand.  I trimmed the panel down and adhered to a layer of Soft Suede cardstock.  I used the new Scalloped Contours Dies with Cajun Craze cardstock for the topper base.  I can see me getting a lot of use out of these dies.  Finally I added the sentiment from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set in Merry Merlot.  I used the Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker to line the edges of the sentiment strip.  



I'd love to know what you think of this suite - is it your cup of tea or do you prefer a completely different style?  Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment