Followers

Saturday 8 May 2021

Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue Favourites and a Special Joining Offer

Hi crafters,

I'm super excited to share the new Stampin' Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue with you.  I have picked some favourites too.  If you haven't seen the new catalogue yet you are in for a treat.  I am happy to send a hard copy of the new catalogue if you drop me an email with your postal address.  In the meantime, you can view the online PDF version now.  


Let's move on to my favourites - there are quite a few!  

2021-2022 Annual Catalogues Favourites


I hope you find something that ignites your creativity and provides some crafting joy.  If you'd like to become part of the Stampin' Up! family, there is a great opportunity to receive extra products in your Starter Kit during May.  Simply click the image below to join Stampin' Up!.


You read that right - choose £154 worth of products from the Annual Catalogue and/or the Mini Catalogue and pay only £99.  You'll also enjoy a minimum 20% saving on future orders and have pre-order access for upcoming publications.  If you have any questions, let me know via email and I'll be happy to help.

I've put together an example Starter Kit but you can choose any products up to £154 in value during May 2021 for only £99.

Starter Kit Example

These are the basic cardmaking supplies that I couldn't be without but if you already have some of the basics (or maybe you're covered for basics!), you can choose any stamp sets, dies, inks or even one of our die cutting and embossing machines.  I also highly recommend the Stamparatus for perfect stamping every time.  Simply curate your Starter Kit to suit your crafting style.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment