Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Petal Palette Watercolour Birthday

Hi Crafters,

It was my Mam's birthday at the end of February and today I'm sharing the card I made to celebrate.


I created a card blank using Berry Burst cardstock to really make the flower pop.  Taking a piece of Shimmery White cardstock, I heat embossed the floral image from the Petal Palette stamp set in clear embossing powder and then used an Aqua Painter to fill the images with Berry Burst and Old Olive ink.  My sentiment was cut from vellum using the Happy Birthday Thinlits Die and I finished the card off with some iridescent sequins.

You only have a couple of days left to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration.  For every £45 you spend, you can chose a free product.  If you have any questions, please send me an email and I'll get straight back to you.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment