Followers

Thursday 21 November 2019

Alternative Christmas Colours with Stampin' Up!

Hi Crafters,

I have a super simple Christmas card today featuring ink blending and stamping.  This is an alternative Christmas colour scheme but one that I really love.


I started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock and used Rococo Rose and Rich Razzleberry inks to create a blended look.  It would be much easier to start with Rococo Rose cardstock though!  I stamped the tree image from the Stampin Up! Winter Woods stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Stampin' Up! Free Skate stamp set with white embossing powder.  I added white splatters by squeezing some white craft ink refill onto my glass mat, spritzed with water and then picked it up with a paintbrush and flicked it all over the card.  I tried to concentrate the splatter towards the top of the card.   I simply added the panel to the Whisper White card base, leaving a border showing all the way around.  You could definitely add some bling with sequins or by using Stampin' Up!'s metallic ink.  

I'd love to know your favourite alternative Christmas colour scheme.

Happy crafting,
Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment