Followers

Sunday 17 May 2020

Floral Friend Card with Stampin' Up!

Hi crafters,

I have a floral friend card for you today.  It features the retiring Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) so if you want to get your hands on any of the current patterned papers, shop before 2 June 2020.  They are all while stocks last.  


I started with a half sheet of Thick Whisper White cardstock to make a side-folding card blank.  I added two panels of the Magnolia Lane DSP which had been left over from another project.  I cut the large poppy from the Poppy Moments dies in Petal Pink and Whisper White cardstock.  I coloured the outline die cut with the dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blend.  I glued all the pieces back together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and ran the die cut though the Subtle Embossing Folder for added texture.  I cut the leaves from Mossy Meadow cardstock and then added a layer of dark Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends to the bottom layer.  The ribbon came from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack.  I traced the outline of the friend die onto vellum and cut out with Paper Snips before added the die cut in Cajun Craze on top with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I finished off by adding three Metallic Pearls in gold.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment